This stamp plate is designed from hand drawings by Pam Bray. These textures and designs are perfect for any card, ATCs or art journal pages you love to create!
The sheet is about 6" x 8" and is red rubber, and UN-mounted. The rubber stamps will not have the watermarks.
- The largest solo rose is about 1 inch by 1.25 inches.
- The distressed chevron slice is 3/4 inch by 3 inches.
- The grungy honeycomb slice is almost 4.5 inches long and 3/4 inch wide.
- The circles texture is about 4 inches by 2 inches.
- The grungy brick wall is about 3 3/4 inches by 2 inches.
- The fancy swirls is about 3 inches by 2 inches.
- The grungy honeycomb block is about 2.25 inches by 2.5 inches.
The rubber stamps are un-mounted.
**Special note for this plate. You will receive one rubber stamp for each image
shown. Sometimes it will be separate stamps rather than a whole solid sheet.**